- The Tarrasque can use its claws to pick up and throw boulders. The attack requires one action die and is treated as missile fire with a +21 attack bonus with a range of 300’, doing 1d12 damage.
- Amphibious. The Tarrasque can breathe water and swim effortlessly.
- Scavengers. The Tarrasque is always accompanied by a retinue of scavangers (warriors, cultists, allies, and slaves); 5 followers of 4 HD each, armed with swords and chain mail (or equivalent weapons).
- Teleport (1/hour). The Tarrasque can transport itself plus up to three other creatures instantaneously. Target location must be a place the Tarrasque has seen before; including another plane. Distance covered: up to 1 mile.
- Regeneration: The Tarrasque regenerates 5 hp/round. Nothing can prevent this regeneration, and, without the intervention of deities or other powerful supernatural beings, even if reduced to 0 hp the Tarrasque cannot be killed.
- Spell Resistance: Spells directly affecting the Tarrasque have a 1 in 3 chance of simply failing when coming in contact with the creature.
- Charm Reptiles (1/hour). All reptiles within 100’ become friendly to the Tarrasque (Will save DC 30 to resist).
Okay, then, here's your Tarrasque. I made a Godlike dragon on the Crawler's Companion, then stripped out wings, spells, and breath weapon, made a few other small changes (added regeneration and spell resistance, took away reversal of gravity) and voila!
Behold, the End of Times!